ÇÐ»ý ¿©Çà°æºñ Áö¿ø ¾È³»
Announcement for ACS Student Travel Award
to ACS National Meeting in Boston
The ACS S. Korea Chapter in association with the ACS is pleased to offer
a StudentTravel Award (US$500.00 reimbursement for each) to
three students to attend the 250th ACS National Meeting in Boston, MA.
The student awardees will receive theAwards at the S. Korea Launch
in Busan in August 9. Students of ACS-SouthKorea Chapter are
welcome to apply for the Award.
A. Criteria for Application
1. Currently ACS student members or ACSstudent members
at the time of the application for the award. So that
students have the opportunity to apply form
student membership prior to applying for the award.
2. Willingness to explore and be part of the formation of
an ACS Student Chapter in S. Korea.
3. S. Korea Chapter¡¯s student member(applicant may apply
for the student membership with application with this
Student Travel Award application)
4. Attend the 250th ACS National Meeting in Boston
5. Present a paper in an oral or a poster session
C. Application Form and documents
1. Name of Applicant
3. Telephone, E-mail address
4. Abstract(s) submitted to the 250th ACS National Meeting
5. Application form for ACS-S. Korea Chapter student
* Deadline: August 4, 2015, 6:00
Application form should be sent by e-mail by August 4,
* Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contact: Choon H. Do (Chair), email@example.com;
7. ¿ìÆí ÁÖ¼Ò (Postal address):